Commitment to Excellence
Our dental practice is committed to providing superior oral health services to our patients. We foster patient relationships based on excellent customer service and the best personalized patient care available. Our team is devoted to restoring, enhancing and maintaining your teeth using conservative, state-of-the-art dental procedures.
Prevention and Oral Health Maintenance
At our office, we believe preventative dental care and maintenance is vital to your dental health. Through regular scheduled exams we check the overall health of your teeth and gums, perform oral cancer screenings, and perform x-rays to detect problems and prevent them from developing into more serious issues. Routine dental cleanings, sealants and fluoride treatments help prevent cavities and dental disease. We review your medical history to assess your overall health and identify any illnesses that may have an impact on your dental health.
Office Sterilization and Safety Procedures
We want to ensure the health of our patients and our dental team. Our practice follows safety procedures recommended by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- Using disinfectant hand soap
- Wearing gloves, masks, glasses and/or face shields
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all non-disposable instruments and equipment before every use
- Chemical disinfection of all items which cannot be sterilized
- Use of disposable plastic coverings and sheath over surfaces with high contact such as the dental chair, equipment, air/water syringe and light handles.
- Daily and monthly sterilizer testing (spore tests) to ensure its proper function.
As your dental health care provider, we want you to be confident knowing that we take the responsibility of your health and safety very seriously.